That you are here is indication there is something for you to create, be and do. With every new idea your life becomes a canvass to be filled. There is nothing to complete because life is always in motion, life is always evolving and you are always growing. Nothing you have done so far was the end only the first in the series of steps waiting for more to be added to form that which you will become. Worry not that all the education, jobs, activities, or creations do not seem to go together for they will all mesh together as the collective ingredients in what you will create, be and do in the future.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Prime Directive of the Universe and Limiting Thoughts

Good day to all from my Skycastle in Germany where I have just recovered from a wicked cold. I am feeling fantastic today and have missed writing articles. If you missed the Uvisualeyes Radio Show, with my guest host Michael Losier you can hear it on my blog, just click the Blogtalkradio Icon.

It is said that we are our own worst enemy! Why? Because we have so many limiting beliefs or thoughts. After
interviewing Michael Losier on my Uvisualeyes Radio Show I began to think more about how our limiting beliefs
are one of the major issues in our attempt to manifest the life experience we desire. I have manifested amazing
things in my life. As I look back at both the manifested and un-manifested things I noticed that those things I manifested all had something in common. That something was; I had visualized, emotionalized and asked (sometimes made a list) and then, without thinking about it, went about my daily routine. I did not revisit the request, except to think now and again of the joy of having said thing. In turn I did not entertain the limiting beliefs or thoughts.

I believe strongly in visualization. I know that it works, is enhanced by visualizing videos and it its much more effective than affirmations because your belief is raised by seeing yourself having, doing and being what you desire. Affirmations can work, however, not in the common way they have been written. It is highly important, because of our limiting thoughts/beliefs, to write or use affirmations that, at this moment, are believable. The problem with affirmation, for a long time now, is that they too often state what we want to believe but are usually so far away from what we actually believe that we discount them quickly, most of the time without realizing that we have.

So often we get frustrated with how our desires are so slow in coming, or that they just are showing up at all, that we question Law of Attraction. We have done all they things the great teachers have suggested, we have visualized, raised our vibration, focused, affirmed and requested; over and over again. Then we stand back and wonder why we are not seeing results; thus bringing on an onslaught of limiting thoughts.

The limiting beliefs or thoughts that we entertain, after making our request to the Universe, cancels our order. We present our desires, then list in our minds why they won't show up, couldn't show up, have never showed up before and convince ourselves and more poignantly convince the Universe of it's impossibility.

The Universe has only one Prime Directive and that is; to match your vibration. It knows nothing, does not think or distinguish who or what is feasible, deserved, right or wrong nor does it care. It's only job is to match your vibration and this is it's Prime Directive. Our vibration is created by our thoughts. Every thought has a vibration and you can tell whether the thought comes from a place of love or fear by how you feel when you think a particular thought. If it comes from a place of love; it feels good and is of a higher vibration. If it comes from a place of fear; it feels bad and is of lower vibration. Your vibration is affected by your limiting thoughts or beliefs.

Limiting thoughts come from a place of fear and is a lower vibration in which the Universe matches and brings you more things of lower vibration. The good news is that this is also true of unlimited thoughts or beliefs.

The Universe is the limit. When you allow yourself to expand out into the Universe, entertain just how unlimited the Universe is and merge with that energy you will realize that there is nothing that is impossible.

When you realize that you deserve everything you want then your limiting thoughts will dissipate.

When you are able to allow what you desire to come to you, then it will. Our limiting thoughts or beliefs are what cancels our order, it is what stops the allowing.

The simplest way to dissolve limiting thoughts, as is stated in the book, Law of Attraction, is to start entertaining in your mind all the people who have attracted what you desire. This takes it away from being so personal and begins to change your limiting beliefs. Start making other affirmative statements.

Make statements like;
Yesterday someone became a millionaire, found their perfect mate, started a successful business, got their perfect job, healed from a debilitating illness, lost the weight they desired, bought their dream home, etc.

Every day someone; becomes wealthier, finds love, heals, etc.

Do some research on the statistics of what you desire. Find the people who have attracted what you desire.
Write down all the things and desires that you have attracted and put behind each one of them; Someone, me, attracted (fill in the blank) and it happens all the time.

People receive what the desire, every minute of every day all over the world. You can allow you, to be one of them.

Be Well
Love Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Dear Michelle,

    Hope you are feeling better!

    Thanks for the post. I understand this, and I do think too much about what I visualized and begin to doubt my ability to have what I want.

    I know visualization works. I've done it for parking spaces, to stop another car from hitting me as it slid on ice, to buy the car I wanted. It is wonderful and powerful.

    Right now it feels as though everything in my life has stopped and I know in this moment I must release my past connections with my parents. Which is the reason I have not written a post in the past month. I listened to and valued what you told me. I honestly believe I will continue writing, just not sure what or how.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you JoAnna, just keep listening.

    ReplyDelete