That you are here is indication there is something for you to create, be and do. With every new idea your life becomes a canvass to be filled. There is nothing to complete because life is always in motion, life is always evolving and you are always growing. Nothing you have done so far was the end only the first in the series of steps waiting for more to be added to form that which you will become. Worry not that all the education, jobs, activities, or creations do not seem to go together for they will all mesh together as the collective ingredients in what you will create, be and do in the future.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Where in the World is Michelle

Hello to all, from my Skycastle in Germany, I know you have all been wondering what happened to me, where I've been. You might even have thought that I have just quit the Biz altogether. I have not. It's just revving up and getting started.

I am preparing this week to fly to London for, "The Mover's and Shaker's a Hayhouse Event" Where I will be learning many many things about how to do this business of Motivational Speaker and Teacher of Law of Attraction. I also will have the opportunity to win a position of some sort with Hayhouseradio, which I am very excited. I am going to win a book publishing contract or a spot on Hayhouseradio!

My husband is working in Paris at the moment giving my a great deal of time to prepare for my trip. I miss him but it's good, because I don't get as much done when he's around, wink wink.

Life is good and I predict an amazing article when I return from London! If Nothing else I will return with an exciting article about my time in London!

Be Well
Love Michelle

2 comments:

  1. There you are Michelle. So glad you're back. Have a wonderful, productive time in London. I know you'll come back with something good! Paris is only a few hours from you...and a few hours from me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Michelle,

    So glad to hear from you. I did wonder where you were and hoping to hear from you. And there you are!

    ReplyDelete