That you are here is indication there is something for you to create, be and do. With every new idea your life becomes a canvass to be filled. There is nothing to complete because life is always in motion, life is always evolving and you are always growing. Nothing you have done so far was the end only the first in the series of steps waiting for more to be added to form that which you will become. Worry not that all the education, jobs, activities, or creations do not seem to go together for they will all mesh together as the collective ingredients in what you will create, be and do in the future.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

As I process yesterdays tragedy in Connecticut I experienced many emotions. I tried to go forward without focusing on what had happened. Because what I know is what you focus on expands. And there was great fear infiltrating the human beings of our world. There is only two things in this world, Love and Fear. We need to be very careful about our response here! Yes my heart was heavy, I was sad and I sobbed. The fearful vigilantly in my psyche wanted to take up arms, take aggressive action against the attacker. Right the wrong so to speak! It is probable that the fearful response will be to tighten security in schools. Put up “fences” This is a fear based response. You might say, “Of Course it is” As I pondered where to direct my anger (fear) or who's fault it was and who to“Go After ” My search went in circles for the one at fault. But the “One” at fault was dead?

The fearful child in my psyche wanted to recoil into a corner, beyond the reach of the scary assassins now lurking in the most hallowed places I felt safe. She wanted never to go out into this world again. 

The fearful parent in my psyche wanted to cry with the parent's. Offer my hand and soul to help them fix their pain. I grasped at various ways I could fix their pain. I was deep in the depths of their loss visiting each emotion I knew they were feeling. For I almost lost my daughter to a terrorist bombing. For two days I did not know if she was alive or dead. I searched and searched for a way to heal the pain in the hearts of these parent's. Even the parents of the assassin. And yes the pain, in the human being that was so great, that he lost all hope and love. But my heart hurt because I could not fix their pain. And especially not with, “Fear” Meeting fear with fear compounds fear.

But there is something more happening than just seeking a way to protect ourselves and our children from a world we believe has gone terribly wrong and violent. There is something bigger presented to us than seeking a way to install stricter security on gun laws or in our schools. This is just a bandaid. There is something larger that just, “Getting through this” or “Surviving” a tragedy.

Something more profound is afoot beloved, that we need to pay careful attention! We are one! We are all one spirit emanating our vibration of either Fear or Love out collectively into this world. And as our collective heart is weeping in fearful sadness we are raising the vibration of fear. And the vibration of fear will never heal anything. Fear will not heal future assassins, the parent's and families of the victims or our wounded earth.

The only thing, the only response, the only vibration that will heal our wounds and prevent further mutilation among us is the vibration of “LOVE” And so I went into meditation for hours last night before bed with the mantra and the highest of vibration upon my soul, “LOVE” If you want to know how to help, how to heal the victims and our world let's persistently collectively hold LOVE in our hearts until “WE” are healed.

My Highest love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment