That you are here is indication there is something for you to create, be and do. With every new idea your life becomes a canvass to be filled. There is nothing to complete because life is always in motion, life is always evolving and you are always growing. Nothing you have done so far was the end only the first in the series of steps waiting for more to be added to form that which you will become. Worry not that all the education, jobs, activities, or creations do not seem to go together for they will all mesh together as the collective ingredients in what you will create, be and do in the future.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Good day to all from my Skycastle in Germany where I am in the Joyous process of launching my website, usvisualeyes.com. Today I want to hear from you. After you review the following description of The Phenomenon of Attraction I invite you to ask me any question you would like and over the next few days I will address each question. You may ask several questions if you like.

I have renamed The Law of Attraction, The Phenomenon of Attraction for the energy of the definition of the word law is of limitation and control. The Phenomenon of Attraction is an inherent occurrence, within all humans, of manifesting in physical form that which is in mind. What you think about or believe is manifested into reality, be it wanted or unwanted. Unguided thought, or what I like to call idle thought, manifests an idol life. Whether you believe in The Phenomenon of Attraction or not you are manifesting continually, you cannot not manifest for your thoughts are forever in motion and creating your reality even when you are unaware of what you are thinking; which is called default manifesting.

You become what you think about. Like thoughts are attracted to one another, and a consistent thought, over time, manifest that which you think about. Like a magnet your thoughts attract other like thoughts and as they build into a fury of energy matter is created.

The phenomenon of Attraction is how you get the reality you experience. This is often a difficult pill to swallow, at first, because people want to point a finger or give authority over their life to something or someone else. It’s difficult for one to take responsibility for the unwanted experience of their life. However, eventually you will come to feel joy over this for you will know that you can manifest wanted, as you manifested unwanted, just as powerfully. There is no destiny set down by law or Source that you must live. There is no destiny of struggle or abundance where you are chosen, by Source to live one or the other.

The only difference between someone who experiences a life of abundance and someone who does not is the way they think and believe. What you believe is what you live. Reality is always moving and changing according to your thoughts. What you choose to observe or give your attention to sparks thought, and when continually entertained, over time and with great emotion, the thought grows into a manifestation.

The practice of visualizing with powerful emotion, the life experience you prefer, especially as if you are already experiencing the reality you desire, manifest the life you want.

Remember that “The answer to every question is; Focus on what you desire.” And, over time with practice, you will have the life experience you prefer. With this practice of continually, every time you find yourself wandering into tragic thoughts of an unwanted experience, bringing your focus back to that which you desire eventually your thoughts will remain on that which you want and your life experience will be of the joy and abundance you want.

Come on, I know you have questions. Hit me with your best shot!

Be Well

Love Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Dear Michelle,

    Congratulations on your website. You are a wonderful teacher and I am so lucky to have met you.

    I have a question. I do believe that what you think is your reality. Could you go a little deeper into this concept? I put as much thought into my being successful and wealthy as a writer. This also includes having freedom, independence and being independently wealthy.

    It is not happening and I am wondering if this is because I am not sure how to bring all these thoughts and feelings together. Especially because my reality is very much the opposite of what I want.

    How do you visualize freedom and independence? How do you visualize hundreds of thousands of dollars in your checking account? How do you think these thoughts and feel them in your actions when you, in reality, don't have freedom and money? Such as something as simple as buying groceries or gas for your car?

    Thanks for any help you can give me as I am sure I am not the only person in this dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does take practice to visualize a reality you prefer. When you are deep in the agony of an unwanted reality it seems utterly impossible to see beyond it and feel the joy of a wanted reality. It surely appears sometimes that your reality is set in stone and to believe in anything else irrational. Also I want to say that manifesting the reality you prefer does take some time, but there are things you can do to speed things up a little. In addition it’s very important that you do not allow yourself to want something in desperation. What I mean by this is that when you make your request avoid thinking things like please please, I need, where is it, why hasn’t it come, and what is wrong with me. These are needy desperate vibes and the universe is repelled because these thoughts do not match the vibration of your desires. Never say, “I need” only “I want”
    First of all, every time a bill needs your attention; quickly, efficiently address it as well as possible. If you can only pay part, make that call and make arrangements. Then as soon as it’s done, quickly move into a focusing on what you want. In this situation focus on something that has nothing to do with the lack of something. Focus on something pleasant you like to do.
    Anytime you know you have to address something unpleasant that has to do with you unwanted reality, do so quickly, efficiently and then move onto focusing on something that feels better.
    Second, you have to go on a frenzy of appreciation, every time you feel yourself slipping into the tragic scenarios. List in your mind and or on paper everything you appreciate. Everything from the natural world to each little thing in your home that makes things easier is something you enjoy, or has a good feeling memory. List all the things about yourself and others that are wonderful like talents, skills, personality relationships.
    Always say to yourself, “There is Always a Solution” and “I Always know what to do”
    Say this, “Everything I want is on its way” Feel the joy of that statement.
    Say it again, “Everything I want is on its way” Feel the Freedom of that experience.
    Say it again, “Everything I want is on its way” Feel the excited expectation of that fact.
    Write it out, “Everything I want is on its way” and post it all over your house.
    Make yourself a vision board. Collect photos of things, places and activities you wish for the reality you prefer and attach them to a board. Keep the vision board where you can see it all the time.
    Every time you feel bad, feel yourself slipping into the feeling of hopelessness, desperation or wandering through a tragic scenario feeling you don’t know what to do, the answer is, Focus on what you want.
    Walk around pointing to things, even if it’s just in your mind, and saying, “I like that, I like that, I like that” Smile smile smile all the while. When you focus on what you want visualize how it looks, feel and sounds. At night I lay in bed and I visualize money stuffed in every closet, drawer and cranny in my home. There is so much money that I can’t close the drawers and doors and I smile and say, “Everything I want is on its ways”
    Keep coming back to the articles here. Watch videos on youtube on manifesting. Read everything you can on manifesting and just know that Everything you want is on its way.
    Be Well
    Love Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Michell,

    You are so gracious to take the time to give me the information that I need. Thank you so much.

    I will treasure and USE all that you have given me.

    I know I am at a turning point, one that I've reached many times before. I want to make sure this time I do not give up and return to the past.

    Again thank you and I hope that many of your readers will use this information, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quit welcome JoAnna. One more thing I want to remind you of.
    The intention is to accomplish the good feeling vibration of already having what you want. Everything is manifested first and mostly in thought before you ever see the result of your desire. Like a long flight, for most of the trip you are not where you desire to be, but you know that you are on your way (excited expectation) but at the end of the trip you are where you want to be.

    ReplyDelete