That you are here is indication there is something for you to create, be and do. With every new idea your life becomes a canvass to be filled. There is nothing to complete because life is always in motion, life is always evolving and you are always growing. Nothing you have done so far was the end only the first in the series of steps waiting for more to be added to form that which you will become. Worry not that all the education, jobs, activities, or creations do not seem to go together for they will all mesh together as the collective ingredients in what you will create, be and do in the future.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Are you Lazy or?

Recently I read in an online social network something said about someone, I know well, that this person was the laziest person ever. I pondered this for about a week thinking about this person and wondering why this person seemed lazy to others. I know for a fact that this person is innately, creative, intuitive, inventive and highly intelligent. So knowing this I began to think about the various people, that I’ve known, that were labeled lazy. I thought about how, from time to time, I had thought of myself as lazy as well as some other people. I thought about how, when I was thought of as lazy, my mind was rather busy. My mind was as busy as ants building a nest and so, before I became more self-aware, I was rather puzzled at this assumption. If they only knew of the wild wondrous things, that were coming into alignment, in my mind.

I remembered something; quit often, my step-father use to tell me. “Get your head out of the clouds!” Although a little disconcerting, being the artist that I am, when he said this I began to ponder the clouds. Certainly this was not the direction that he intended to give. What he was saying, as I have learned after growing up, was that I was flighty and a dreamer. He also used to tell me that I needed to study harder for having a career as an Artist was not a, “Real Job”

As well as drawing and painting, all my life since childhood, I have been writing; eventually culminating into a book I wrote and published a few years back. My step-father never even read anything I wrote. At least I don’t think he did before he died not too long ago, alone, without ever having had a joyful career and never attaining any real happiness in his life.


There is something to be said for action, true; but only joyful inspired action. Uninspired Action is just, well, work. I didn’t say fearful motivated action. Being motivated, out of fear of survival, to action is the worst kind of action. For you take jobs you hate, just for the money, that you encourage your children not to do as well. We always want our children to have a better life than we did; unless you have manifested a life of joyful inspiration and if you have I say, “Brava”

There is much more to be said for dreaming the life you want into fruition. In the dreaming you collect, from experience in this vast banquet of life, together all that you desire. You imagine, design, create, feel, and visualize. For if you have not dreamed first, how do you know what you want. This is the one thing I’ve heard most, from discussion’s on manifesting; “I don’t know what I want” Because they have not allowed themselves to dream; mostly because they have been let down, in the past, when they desired something. To avoid the pain of disappointment they lowered their standards, just accepted a life of mediocrity and have long forgotten what they really desire. But the let down did not happen because you are unlucky, undeserving or a bad person; you did not get what you desired because you doubted its arrival. You requested your riches, (love, joy, money and health) from Source, and Source went to work saying, “Will do” cueing up all the elements to bring you your desires. But wait, you then rescinded your requests. You said, “I want love, but I’m unlovable.” You said, “I want things of comfort, but I can’t afford them” You said, “I want, I want, I want, but….” Source listens to everything you say, and believes. Source listened to your requests and went to work on them and then Source listened to your butt’s and cancelled your order.

Everything you are living now was yielded from a dream you had in the past, from your thoughts, and from your belief in the receiving of those requests. If you doubt this, think back to what you pondered and visualized a number of years back and see how closely they match what you are living today; both the undesirable and desirable. Through your dreams you invoke your desires.

So back to the idea of the day; are you Lazy?
I don’t think you are lazy, I think you are uninspired. For you can only be motivated by inspiration. You can only be inspired when you have dreamed big, when you have visualized in Technicolor. The real dilemma is that you are not physically lazy, your thoughts are lazy. For if you controlled your thought’s, guided them into magnificent creations you would become inspired thus be motivated into joyful action. There is so much less action to take than you ever believed. Everything is thought first. Everything that you ever wanted was built up in currency, from thought, waiting in cue. Waiting for what; waiting for you to allow yourself to receive.

Everything that ever was, was achieved as thought vibration first, mostly, and then inspired easy action followed. Everything and everyone needed for your desire, comes into your life as easily as the mail comes to your home.

So if they call you a dreamer say, “Thank you very much, I am really striving to dream big.” Maybe even ask them what they are dreaming about.

To begin you only have to say, “I want to know what it is I want” then relax with excited expectation. It will come to you and will be inspired.

Think only of having love, joy and abundance, with great positive power that you have it already, emotion. Visualize yourself, with all the joyful emotions that match, already experiencing, already having. It is scientifically proven that your mind does not know the difference between what you are remembering and what you are actually experiencing. So play with your mind. Visualize yourself having and your mind will believe this. When your mind believes you are experiencing that which you desire, like a magnet, all things that match your desire, all like energies, are drawn into your life. And the reality you desire will be yours.

Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, "Be taken up and cast into the sea," and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it shall be granted him. Therefore I say unto you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they shall be granted to you." Mark 11:23-24


Be Well
Love Michelle


Realizing and utilizing your thought power, your ability to manifest everything, is the human evolution that is ascending.


No comments:

Post a Comment