That you are here is indication there is something for you to create, be and do. With every new idea your life becomes a canvass to be filled. There is nothing to complete because life is always in motion, life is always evolving and you are always growing. Nothing you have done so far was the end only the first in the series of steps waiting for more to be added to form that which you will become. Worry not that all the education, jobs, activities, or creations do not seem to go together for they will all mesh together as the collective ingredients in what you will create, be and do in the future.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Energy is Everything



Everything is energy and we are source energy in physical form. When our body seizes to function our energy remains. Our energy, our spirit has always been here. It was here before this physical body, is here now and will forever exist because energy never seizes it only changes form. Energy is the stuff that creates. We can use our energy to create whatever we want.  We have an ego or a personality along with our mind that helps us distinguish what we want from the vast menu of the world. Viewing what is available on this world menu we decide what we desire then we go about acquiring those desires. Usually with lots of hard work, frustration and exhaustion and often with little results or at the very least it takes longer than we wish. Making us wonder why we are here, if all we do is work. Where’s the Joy you might ask. This is not the way to go about it but it is the way we have been taught because we have been convinced that we only deserve something when we have worked hard for said thing. 

So if we work really hard for something then no one can judge saying that we don’t deserve.  This way we can validate what we receive. You need not validate receiving, you need not prove you deserve. This precaution we take before allowing ourselves to receive
 is what I call “Guilt Be Gone”  You know what I mean. It’s the pre-paving we do.  Making that visit to someone you don’t necessarily desire to see in order to alleviate the guilt that we feel because we know they expect to see us. But we feel better after because our guilt is gone. It works the same with acquiring the things we want in life. In order not to feel guilty about having we work hard. Everyone has seen you work hard, and of course you make sure they know you work hard, then when you receive then you won’t feel guilty about having it, especially when someone else doesn’t have.  “Guilt Be Gone”  You know they will all say, “He/She deserves this, after all they have worked really hard. Now work has its place, but only if you have been inspired and are enjoying the work.

It’s not a wonder that most of us don’t believe we deserve. As I scanned the multiple ways to live, the various religions, looking for the answers through the years, as many of us do I came across, the same dichotomy, that turned me away from religion every single time. “I am a sinner, but I can ask God for what I want, even though I don’t deserve what I am desiring, and maybe, if I have been good enough (proven myself) then God might grant me my wish.”  The core message always being I am a lowly peasant, a sinner and I deserve nothing” Now I ask you, if I believe, in my heart and body that I do not deserve why would I be inspired to do anything, to work hard and to even have one sliver of belief that I will get this I ask for. Yet we chase our worth, working hard and hoping God will see this and reward us with our desires. You cannot, I repeat, cannot receive anything you want, if your core belief is that you don’t deserve. Because you will, every single time, feel guilty for receiving and sabotage yourself.

It’s the “Law of Attraction”

The messages that we give ourselves is the only thing that holds us back. What we focus on we receive. What we think about manifests.

Our mind does not know the difference between the actual reality we are living and the reality we are imagining or visualizing.

Visualizing is an important and effective tool that will help you manifest the reality that you want. Visualize what you want, feeling all the joy that having what you want brings, until your mind completely believes and it will be yours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment